I really love following Aspiring Mum's blog! She shares alot of tips that I have found really helpful!
Recently, Deb has started a regular segment called 5 for Friday, and today, i felt inspired to join in!
So here are Five things that have made me smile this week:
1. Party Planning - Bronte's First Birthday Party is tomorrow and I have been busy being "rainbow-ish". Lots of colourful cooking! (Photos to come with Party Post)
2. Accomplishing Something - I haven't had a chance to actually DO anything, just for the fun of it lately. So the making of Tutu's for my little girls was really satisfying! (See Previous Post for Pic)
3. Zoey's voice - I know that sounds strange, but she's only just started talking properly, and its beautiful! I love her husky little voice, and her interesting sentence structure.
4. Chai Latte's - My mum introduced them to me on Wednesday Night and I can not get enough of them!
5. Tim - Watching my Hubby getting around on crutches, and the things he attempts to do doesnt make me smile, it makes me LAUGH! He managed to carry a basket of washing to our room the other day!
What has made you smile this week?