Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Handmade Gifts}

I love creating! Baking, sewing, scrapbooking...I love it all!
I also love making things for other people. I get a sense of satisfaction in having made something that someone else can enjoy, and i think that handmade presents are extra special because you have put the time and thought into creating something just for them!

Recently I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, and my lovely eldest sister so kindly gave up her nights sleep to sit with my girls while we were at the hospital. To thank her, I made her this pie...which almost didn't make it to her, as my husband has a whole mouth of sweet teeth!


We also have a 1st Birthday party on the weekend for the daughter of some friend of ours. I loved putting this little outfit together for her, and just had to show it off! Hopefully both her and her parents love it as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment