Good ole' Honey Bubble Crunch
- 75g butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar (recipe states 1/2 c but i think its too sweet!)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups rice bubble
- 1 cup coconut (you could replace with crushed biscuits if you don't like coconut, or just add more bubbles!)
- Melt butter, sugar and honey is a saucepan. Bring to the boil, but DO NOT let boil for more than 3 mins.
- Combine rice bubble and coconut in a large bowl
- Add butter mixture and mix to combine.
- Press mixture into a lined dish (Approx 18cm x 28cm)
- Refrigerate till firm, then cut into squares.
I like to drizzle chocolate over the top, or coat with a thin layer of chocolate/butter mixture and add sprinkles!